CTCCC provides Assisted Living Services to The Colonial Terrace and Care Center Apartments. Residents of those apartments can choose from an ala carte menu of services including:
Colonial Terrace is a two story Assisted Living on the East side of the Care Center with an elevator for second floor service. It is connected to the Care Center for easy access to activities, social events and congregate meals.
Colonial Terrace has 11 apartments, with both 2 bedroom and 1 bedroom options. Each apartment includes:
- A kitchen with full size appliances, microwave and pantry.
- A washer and dryer and well as a spacious bathroom with linen closet and walk in shower.
- A balcony or terrace space for outside seating, plants or birdfeeders.
Colonial Terrace also has a community room available for social events that seats up to 20 people with a full kitchen and bathroom. Uncovered parking is available at no charge, and garages are available for rent.
Care Center Apartments
Care Center apartments are efficiency style apartments with one room living space including kitchenette, dining/living area and sleeping area. All Care Center apartments include generous closet spaces and a private bathroom with walk in shower.
- Medication setup
- Medication administration
- Bathing assistance or supervision
- Blood sugar monitoring and insulin injections
- Meal services (up to three meals a day)
- Apartment delivery
- Dietician monitored menu options
- Accommodations for specialty diets, low sodium, diabetic, low card, gluten free, etc.